Genfanad is a nostalgic browser-based MMORPG that draws inspiration from the greats of the early 2000’s. Create your character and embark in a vast, open fantasy world full of quests, resources to gather and enemies to fight. The world of Genfanad throws traditional RPG tropes on their head - banter with demon stockbrokers, parlay with eloquent undead and, of course, slay lowly chickens.
Genfanad started as a passion project by Heleor, a Seattle-based developer, in 2019. Born out of a frustration with the direction of modern games, Heleor set out to bring back the feelings of nostalgia and exploration of the games of his childhood, allowing Genfanad to grow into its own voice and direction. Now, years down the line, Genfanad has blossomed into a vibrant community of dedicated fans, all providing feedback and suggestions in the true spirit of collaboration to ensure that Genfanad is the best it can be.
- 16 skills implemented (23 planned!) to level-up and train.
- Countless quests to embark on, each one with its own unique charm and humour.
- Vast sandbox world full of dungeons, deserts and dark caverns - as well as everything in between!
- Engage in PvE or PvP using melee, magic or ranged skills.
- Join a fast-growing community with the voice of the players at its core.
Alpha Trailer — YouTube
Stream Hype Video — YouTube
Youtuber Early Preview — YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Rose-Tinted Games
- Rose-Tinted Games is an upcoming indie studio looking to recreate the feelings of nostalgia and exploration of our childhood favourites. Founded as a passion project by Seattle-based developer Heleor, its inaugural title, ‘Genfanad’, is due to release someday. But there's no rush!
- More information
- More information on Rose-Tinted Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
- Andrei Krotkov
- [email protected]